Sunday 9 January 2022

#CTC351 Sale-a-bration


 CASE the new Sale-a-bration Catalogue

I've chosen the card on the far right of page 17:

I started with a base card of Highland Heather and cut a mat smaller than the card which I spritzed, crumpled and tore before embossing with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.

I used Eden's Garden images to stamp the foliage in Highland Heather onto a panel of Basic White card which was also torn at the bottom edge. I've adhered these to the base card and added foliage diecut in Highland Heather cardstock with Meadow Dies. 

Soft Sea Foarm was my chosen contrast cardstock to diecut the circle shape with Tasteful Labels dies and the Pansy Patch greeting has been stamped with Highland Heather ink. A piece of White Crinkled Seam Binding was added behind the greeting.


The card has a few rhinestones to finish. 


We look forward to seeing your project added to our Facebook page = you can use the link over on the right to find it. 

Next on the hop we have the lovely Rebecca:

No comments:

Post a Comment