Sunday 19 December 2021

#CTC349 CASE the Mini Catalogue



CASE the July-December Mini Catalogue before it retires:


This image above is from Page 24 and I've CASED the card top middle.

I've used the Stamparatus to repeat stamp the ornament image from Whimsical Trees so they are not as staggered as the original but it suited what I wanted. I've stamped the images using Basic Gray ink and coloured the ornaments with Stampin' Blends. 

Instead of a landscape card I've cut my A4 sheet of cardstock in half lengthways to create a tent card then added my panel to it. I've also added strips of Gold Metallic Specialty Paper. The greeting has been diecut using Tasteful Labels dies and added above the panel with Metallic Pearls to finish.

Quick and easy but perfect for mass producing or adding to that pile of cards I still need to write in - they'll be late again people!!


We hope you'll play along with our last challenge from this catalogue and for the year! You have until 1 January to post your card to our Facebook Challenge page using the link over on the right.

Before you go though - please continue on the hop and check out the fun project Julia has to share - looks like she's going to be spoiling some special people:

No comments:

Post a Comment