Sunday 3 October 2021

CTC338 - CASE Sketch on Pg 34 of Mini



This sketch on Page 34 of the August - December Mini Catalogue:


In a simple format:
I've used a base of Thick Basic White cut lengthwise and folded in half for my base. 

Next I've worked out my top layer also in Basic White. I've diecut a panel of little flowers using the Hydrangea Dies. I've heat embossed a hydrangea flower from Hydrangea Haven and a greeting from Peaceful Moments with gold embossing powder onto Basic White cardstock. The flower was diecut with the Hydrangea Dies and the greeting was trimmed to be a strip to fit. 

My mat is Evening Evergreen and I've snuck a diecut from the Layering Circles to mat my feature diecut onto. I've cut Gold strips from the Gold & Rose Metallic Specialty Paper to add accent from my perception of the CASE card.


I've added a few of the diecut tiny white flowers and popped a Gold Metallic Pearl in the centre. I've added a piece of Baker's Twine tied in a bow around the centre of the card, focusing the bow to the front. Happily sending this off to my Aunty and Uncle to celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary. 

Can't wait to see your take of the sketch. Pop your photo up on our Facebook page using the link over on the right.

Next on the hop we have Monique!


5 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning! All that crisp white with the pops of gold and the deep green base. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sure you Aunty and Uncle will love it. I love how it is subtle in one way, but has the bits of gold and green to stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the strips of gold across the front are awesome!! Love what you've done with this sketch! So crisp and beautiful. Love love love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see the hydrangea again, and your simple treatment letting the background do the work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gold stripes, they really make the sentiment stand out. Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete