Sunday 19 September 2021

#CTC336 Sale-a-bration



Back CASEing the Sale-a-bration catalogue:


The card at the bottom of Page 12 won this time around for me:


I started by setting up my Stamparatus with the splotch stamp from Hydrangea Haven and a piece of Basic White cardstock. I've inked, cleaned, hinge stamped and repeated with each colour I used - starting at the top, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight, Shaded Spruce and Balmy Blue. Next I've used a Soft Suede Stampin' Marker and flicked the tip against the lid to create some speckles all over.

I've gold heat embossed the flower from Quiet Meadow onto Vellum and fussy cut each one, then attached it to the coloured layer with glue dots. I've trimmed a piece of Basic Black cardstock and added the diecut greeting in Basic White from Birthday Chick. I popped Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and attached to a base of Thick Basic White cardstock.


Maybe this angle will show the speckles and embossing better:

Surprise, surprise I even managed to get this card in the post this week - unlike the many cards still waiting in my stash!

We would love to see what you create using the Sale-a-bration catalogue as your inspiration. If you play along you can use the link over on the right to post your photo to our Facebook page - please do so before next Sunday evening. Less than a fortnight left to earn your Sale-a-bration freebies!

Next up we have our friend Rachel and I can't wait to see her creation!

3 comments:

  1. I love this Sandra,those splotches of colour and the 3 flowers are classic.Nice colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this card. The gold embossed flowers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how sparkly are those flowers!! Such a great case.

    ReplyDelete