Sunday 5 September 2021

#CTC334 CASE the Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite



CASE the Gingerbread and Peppermint Suite:


I've used the image top left of the photo above.

I chose one of the Black and White sheets of Pattern Party DSP for my background but to bring in a bit more colour, I've used a Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Marker and a ruler, and placed the ruler on each black line and drew a coloured line next to it, horizontally and vertically..


I added the DSP to the Basic White cardbase. Instead of the foil panel in the CASEd card, I've used a piece of Basic White and embossed it with the Painted Texture 3D folder which I mounted crooked on a same size piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock. I've punched out six Basic White blanks using the Medium Daisy Punch. and set up my Stamparatus with a scrap piece of card having a shape cut out to become my template. I've added each white daisy into the negative space and stamped it with the medium daisy from Daisy Lane in Flirty Flamingo ink. These were adhered in pairs and attached using Stampin' Dimensionals. 

The ribbon is White Crinkle Seam Binding which I've held against the Flirty Flamingo ink pad with a tissue and pulled the ribbon across the ink, then left it to dry. The greeting is from Quiet Meadow in Black Memento ink of Basic White card. I've used the Tasteful Labels dies to cut the shape out and then I've done the same with a scrap of Flirty Flamingo and trimmed around the stitched outer edge to create a frame for the greeting. The ribbon was attached behind the greeting and this was also added to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.


This is such a versatile layout and would lend itself to many different themes.


What catches your eye in the Gingerbread and Peppermint Suite? We would love to see your CASEd project added to our Facebook page before next Sunday evening using the link over on the right.

Next on the hop we have Rebecca!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty and spring-like, I hope you are seeing signs of spring in NZ too. Love the added stripes to add colour,it is a great layout for CASE-ing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how soft and pretty! I love the way you've framed your sentiment, that's so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't the extra stiped lines look awesome!! What a stunningly beautiful card! I love the coloured ribbon and the textured layering. Totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like what you’ve done with this case. A great way to add colour to the DSP and great to see a non-Christmas case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and fabulous CASE, Sandra. I love the touch of colour you've added to the background DSP.

    ReplyDelete