Saturday 26 September 2020

Social Stamping - Baby

 

Back for the Social Stamping monthly blog hop with Kelly Kent and friends and our theme this month is 'Baby'! I can't wait to see everyone's take on this theme, but I've gone with a traditional just for baby card. If you've just visited Denise, I want to thank her for lovely intro, so nice to know I've met her in person and appreciate the kind words x

I've diecut the words Welcome and Baby; and a tiny heart using the Well Written dies from Pool Party cardstock. I've used the Layering Circles to cut a circle of So Saffron cardstock for my balloon. 

The little animals from Special Someone have been stamped onto Whisper White cardstock using Smokey Slate for the outline and So Saffron for the body colour. I've made a mask from scrap paper and popped it over the raccoon before stamping the squirrel. Prior to adhering the balloon, I used Smokey Slate to stamp the string the raccoon is holding. I've also sponged around the edge of the balloon with Smokey Slate to give it a little depth with a little heavier colour on the left. After adhering the words I've added a bit of highlight to the right of the balloon using the Chalk Pen.

My top layer has been added to a mat of Pool Party and adhered to a thick Whisper White card base. The little heart is a gift from the little squirrel.


Thanks again to Kelly for hosting us and thank you for stopping by. Please carry on over to see what the lovely Sheila has created for us this month:


If you get lost along the way, click here to take you to the main page and a full list of participants.

7 comments:

  1. Love the shine on that big balloon! Clever take on the greeting - I wish I'd thought of these dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love how you used the circle to create the balloon and the little heart is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the little highlight you added to the balloon, and the animals are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Sandra, I love these colours for baby cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sandra! I love the big balloon sentiment - so fun! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Sandra. Love the sentiment balloon. Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete