Sunday 27 September 2020

#CTC287 CASE a Leaf/Tree Project from the Mini Catalogue

Here's a fun challenge! CASE a Leaf/Tree project from the Mini Catalogue - loads of choices and up to you as to what you do - love to see it, join in by next Sunday evening using the link over on the right. 

I didn't realise until now that I've actually used the CASE picture - far right as my choice.

I've been a long time fan of the repeat words in the background so it wasn't a hard technique to go back to. I went with the words from Inspiring Iris and chose Soft Sea Foam for my cardstock and Just Jade for the ink. I've used my Stamparatus to help me keep things relatively the same as the initial card but because my words had two lines of text they look quite different. 

Don't have the hoops yet? Neither do I (although I love what I'm seeing with the people who have used them). I went with Silver Foil Sheets and Layering Circles to cut a frame which I've popped on top of Misty Moonlight ribbon. My top layer is Magenta Madness diecut with one of the Ornate Borders dies and trimmed to fit.


Thanks for stopping by. Next up please visit out lovely Western Australia friend, Siobhan:


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the silver circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great adaptation of the CASE!! Love the silver circle and the repeat stamping is a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to substitute the hoops with the silver foil ring you made. Also a great way to showcase a few of the latest in colours/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever CASE, and showing how to use what you have on hand. Love those zingy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way the pink stands out on this card. Love the background stamping and the use of a foil circle in place of the gold hoops is super clever.

    ReplyDelete