Sunday 7 June 2020

#CTC271 CASE the New Catalogue


We are CASEing the inside of the new catalogue this week, as we couldn't share images of the inside last week, so this is Week 2 of CTC271.


I've chosen the card on the bottom right of page 44:


I've diecut a heap of Stitched Nested Labels shapes from Seaside Spray cardstock as well as one in Whisper White, and made a template to hold each blank in the Stamparatus. Next, again using the Stamparatus, I lined up the greeting from Butterfly Wishes and using Granny Apple Green stamped each of the blanks - much easier than lining up the greeting each time.

I've adhered them randomly to a full card size piece of Seaside Spray cardstock and stuck that to a thick Whisper White base.

I've diecut the top layer of the flower from Many Layered Blossoms dies in Highland Heather, and the second layer from Purple Posy, along with the leaves in Granny Apple Green. A bit of fussy cutting to narrow down to the shapes I wanted, and I glued them together with Tombow. I added a background of Bumblebee In Colour 6" x 6" DSP. Next I diecut a Whisper White circle using Layering Circles and embossed it with the Subtle 3D embossing folder then glued it onto a scallop circle of Granny Apple Green adding the floral arrangement on top.

A piece of Petal Pink Organdy Striped ribbon is tucked under the scallop and the White shape has been popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


We hope you're able to join us this week. Use the link over on the right and post your card to our Facebook page before next Sunday evening.

Next up is our lovely Julia and she has a stunning array of cards to show us:

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, this is fabulous. Love all the happy birthday's. This is a great idea, and the layered flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though the layout is pretty much the same, the card looks so different with the different colours and image you chose. This is a fun background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What interesting colours you've chosen Sandra, I like the card though, the blossom looks great with colour coming through the circle die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever, I love the colours you've chosen and the layers of that flower. I think I need to get those dies! I love all the texture on this card.

    ReplyDelete