Saturday 8 December 2018

#CTC207 - Case Anything But a Card


Had me thinking this week, but I chose to stick with the Holiday Catalogue, even though you can case from either catalogue...



I've chosen the pizza box in the picture on page 34, top left:


I wonder if I got the brief wrong when I look at some of the crew pics - amazing!!  However, I needed a birthday card for Miss B, so went with it... I chose to rotate the orientation by -90 degrees and made use of the Daisy Delight stamp set and matching punch instead of the bows. I've used Stampin' Blends to colour the images and also to colour the Clear faceted gems. My base card is thick Whisper White, with a mat of Tranquil Tide and a top layer of the stunning Frosted Floral Specialty DSP.  Perennial Birthday greeting stamped in Tranquil Tide and punched using the Everyday Label punch then layered onto a rectangle of Tranquil Tide. All finished off with a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow. You can't tell but there was a little extra bling added by using my Fine-Tip Glue Pen to trace around some of the lines on the daisy petals.


Might be more clear in this one:


Happy Birthday Brianna!! Thanks for stopping by, please play along using the link to the right, and now hop over and see what Monique has created for the brief this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment