Sunday 2 December 2018

#CTC206 - Case a Holiday Catalogue Colour Combo


Bit of a change this week and we are CASEing a Colour Combo from anywhere in the Holiday catalogue:


I've chosen from the All is Bright Suite of colours on pages 4-8:


Actually I have to confess, this was my go to colour choice after becoming a little time poor. I took part in an ATC swap recently and the colours were this brief as well.  I've pretty much 'up-sized' my original. The colours are Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White and Gold foil. 

The base is Real Red, with a sheet of Whisper White embossed with Tufted 3D TIEF. I have cut Gold Foil and Real Red accents with the Foliage Frame Framelits. The Shaded Spruce was diecut from the same Framelits and placed over the longer gold leaves with the remaining leaves then being adhered. The top layer was of Whisper White was Gold heat embossed with an image from Making Christmas Bright and die cut with the Layered Circles framelits. The image from Half Full is stamped in Real Red and attached using Stampin' Dimensionals. 


From a different angle:


And the original ATC:


Love to see your take of a colour combo from the holiday catalogue, create a card and add the photo to our Facebook page with the link over on the right.  Let's now check out what Judy has for us:

No comments:

Post a Comment