Sunday 16 December 2018

#CTC208 - Favourite Holiday Bundle


So many to pick from!!
I've gone with the very first bundle in the catalogue, Merry Christmas To All, as I just love the script...

Have to admit, I also combined it with another favourite, Signs of Santa! I've used a thick Whisper White card base, and a full size card front of Real Red. My focal DSP is from the All is Bright DSP. The Merry Christmas Thinlits dies were used to cut Tranquil Tide cardstock which I had placed the adhesive sheets over the top to allow the stickiness to take the Dazzlings Diamonds. I stamped on a piece of Wood Textures DSP to add a personal 'Have a Very'.. the gorgeous cutouts from the Signs of Santa Suite have been raised on dimensionals and a few Metallic Pearls to complete...



Close up of bling:



Please play along, using the link on the right.  Now time to visit our lovely Julia:



No comments:

Post a Comment