Sunday 28 October 2018

#CTC202 - Favourite Holiday Tags


So many choices this week as we CASE our favourite holiday tag.


With all that choice, I've ended up on the back cover and the tag on the top right:


I've shifted it up a notch to a Christmas card, using a base of thick Whisper White. I've die cut some Pretty Pine thinlits pine tree leaves in Old Olive as my feature.  The tag part is my top layer of whisper white, and the background I've opted for is stamped with the doily from the hostess set "Very Vintage".  Each time it has been stamped off once, to lighten the image  I've used Gold Glimmer paper for my banner instead of the red above, snipped with the Banner Triple punch at each end. I've then staggered the pine die cuts in a kind of wreath pattern and added a pine cone die cut in Soft Suede.  I've then added the greeting (from "Making Christmas Bright") which was stamped in Old Olive, and the word 'Bright' has been gold heat embossed. It was cut using a circle shape from Stitched Shapes Framelits. I've then added another two pine cone diecuts and finished off with Metallic Pearls


Thanks for stopping by. It would be great if you were to play along, create your CASE of your favourite holiday tag, and add it to our Facebook page using the link on the right.  Time to pop over and see Rebecca's creation, which was one of the tags I was considering, but love what she's done with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment