Sunday 4 November 2018

#CTC203 - Hostess Set - Both Catalogues


Choose either catalogue and the hostess section to create a card then add it to our Facebook page using the link on the right. You have an extra week as the crew take a break next week while many of us are attending an Onstage event.
I was drawn back to the annual catalogue and loved the look of embossing on the Wood Textures DSP at the top:


I've switched orientation and used thick Very Vanilla cardstock for my base card. I've had my white embossing powder for a while and I now think it is more Vanilla coloured, but it still works for me!  The lovely flowers from the hostess set "Very Vintage" are heat embossed. I loved the way they turned out and will definitely be using this idea again. I've used Very Vanilla baker's twine to wrap around the card, and added a bow. In lieu of the green cardstock, I've used Gorgeous Grape cardstock and ink, and another image from Very Vintage. The greeting choice is from Bubble Over, stamped in Gorgeous Grape onto Very Vanilla with a banner cut at the end. This was all popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Let's pop over and see what Monique has for us this week:



No comments:

Post a Comment