Sunday 21 October 2018

#CTC201 - Holiday Catalogue Cover


This week the crew are CASEing the front and back of the holiday catalogue:


I've gone for the star of the show, and switched out the gift box below for a card:


I've gone back to a CASE of the layout. I've used a thick Whisper White card base, with the luscious Frosted Floral Specialty DSP as the my front layer. Such gorgeous colours, and Blackberry Bliss strips of cardstock are my 'ribbon'. A punched circle of Blackberry Bliss over the strips, with a whisper white die cut Flourish Thinlit. A diecut frame from Petals & more Thinlits in Whisper White for the greeting, which comes from Hand Delivered and stamped in Mint Macaron. Thanks for stopping by...


Please play along, make a card, and then use the link over on the right to add to our Facebook page. Meantime, let's see the great creation Liz has to show us this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment