Sunday 20 November 2022

#CTC396 CASE a Watercolour Project



CASE a Watercolouring Project:

I've turned to Page 179 for my CASE of the hostess set on the top left:

I've stamped two images and a greeting from Sit Stay Relax using Soft Suede ink onto Basic White cardstock. These have been diecut using the Layering Circles Dies. The same dies were used with Cajun Craze cardstock and they were all adhered to a base of Petal Pink cardstock. Using my good old favourite (retired) Flowers for Every Season Gems to finish.

The original had another circle of colour but I like odd numbers so dropped it.


We hope to see you play along with the challenge this week and look forward to you sharing your project on our Facebook page, you can use the link over on the right if you need to.

Next up we are visiting Lauren:

No comments:

Post a Comment