Sunday 24 September 2023

#CTC438 CASE All About Autumn

 


CASE the All About Autumn section of the Mini Catalogue - Pages 42-47:


I've chosen the card in the centre of the picture above.

I've used a panel of Joy of Christmas DSP and added a panel of Mossy Meadow cardstock embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder. Next I've stamped the greeting from Little Monkey with Early Espresso ink onto Basic White cardstock and diecut it using the Meadow Dies. The ribbon has been replaced with a piece of Linen Thread. The little monkeys are punched with the Little Monkey Builder Punch. The faces were stamped with Early Espresso ink onto Petal Pink cardstock and the face and ears punched using the same Litle Monkey Builder Punch.


A few of the (retired) Polished Dots have been used to finish.


I've rejoined the work force if you wondered where I've been. My voluntary position turned into an opportunity for part-time employment and I found it easier to step back while I found a bit of a balance. I'm not saying I'm there yet, but I'm trying. Crafting is my happy place and I had some new purchases calling me, so I hope my little monkeys make you smile.

Next up we're off to see what Monique has to share:





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining back with us!!! Such a cute, cheeky card with those monkeys!! Congrats on your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back!! ANd a wonderful card = love what you've done with the joy paper!! Totally cute card!!

    ReplyDelete