Sunday 6 November 2022

#CTC394 CASE Favourite Stamp Set



CASE your Favourite Stamp Set:

The card at the centre top of Page 20 was my inspiration for this challenge:

Onto a base of Blackberry Bliss cardstock I've adhered panels of Design a Daydream DSP with the top one have a greeting from Go To Greetings stamped on it using Blackberry Bliss Ink. 

Next I've stamped the butterfly and daffodil images from Daffodil Daydream in Black Memento Ink onto Basic White cardstock and diecut with the Daffodil Dies fhen adhered in place.


I swapped from the square card used in the layout I CASEd to a traditional style.


Will you play along with the challenge this week? If you do, you can use the link over on the right to find us easily. We would love to see what your favourite stamp set to case will be.

Next on the hop we have our friend Judy:



No comments:

Post a Comment