Sunday 22 May 2022

#CTC370 CASE a Mini Catalogue Bundle Project



CASE a Bundle Project from Pgs 75-83 of the January-June Mini Catalogue:


I thought it was about I played with the Hello Ladybug Bundle. So it was this card on Page 80 for me, just switching things a little bit, keeping the same layout.


I've punched the base of the ladybug from Basic Black cardstock using the Ladybug Builder Punch. The wings are Black Memento dots with Parakeet Party for the main colour. I have then punched these out with the same Ladybug Builder Punch and adhered to the neck of the main body.

The leaves are Garden Green cardstock punched with the Ladybug Builder punch again and then spritzed and squished up then undone and left to dry. I love the texture this gives.

I've added background texture to Sahara Sand using a stamp from Quiet Meadow and Soft Suede ink stamped off once. Then I've run this layer through the Cut & Emboss machine with the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder. Behind this I've added a mat of Parakeet Party cardstock then I've added it to a base of Thick Whisper White.

The greeting is from Hello Ladybug stamped in Soft Suede ink onto Parakeet Party cardstock and diecut with one of the Beautiful Shapes Dies then stuck in place.

The leaves were adhered to the ladybug and they were added to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.


I think I will be able to move on from mourning the loss of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock after the introduction of this new In Colour - well for two years anyway...


The crew look forward to seeing you CASE a Mini Catalogue Bundle project, posting your creation to our Facebook page using the link over on the right before next Sunday evening.

Next on the hop we have our lovely friend Rachel:


3 comments:

  1. Michelle Strazds23 May 2022 at 12:32

    Love the brightness of your card and the texture you got in the leaves is great. I think Parakeet Party is a good substitute for lemon lime twist too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is soooo cute! I love how you've scrunched up the leaves - the extra texture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the scrunched leaves - that is such great texture. So lovely to see your cute lady bugs!

    ReplyDelete