Sunday 20 February 2022

#CTC357 SAB Pg 6 Sketch



We are CASEing the Sketch top right of Page 6.

Here's the simplified sketch:

I cut a panel of Daffodil Delight the width of my card and a panel of the script from Vellum Layering Designs a little longer and adhered by sticking it to the back of the panel and wrapping it tightly around and then adhering the other edge so the sides are basically open but I didn't want to worry about adhesive showing through the vellum.

I've cut two strips of Mango Melody and diecut with the edging die from Peony dies then glued these behind the panel and attached it all to my base card. Next I've diecut a shape with the Tasteful Labels dies out of Smokey Slate cardstock and embossed it with Timeworn Type 3D Embossing folder and popped that lower on the panel. The Daffodil was pieced together using Daffodil Dies, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Old Olive Cardstock. 

I've stamped the greeting from Blessings of Home in Night of Navy ink onto Basic white and popped one end against the edge of my card and stuck the other just under my daffodil stem. To finish I've used the little self adhesive Brushed Brass Butterflies.


Playing with some of the product from the new mini catalogue.


We look forward to seeing your take on the sketch and posting the photo to our Facebook page using the link over on the right. Just a few simple questions to join the group first, answer them and you're all set. 

Next up we have Kathryn and her cute card:

3 comments:

  1. The die cut and embossed label behind the tulip really makes this card sing!! I love all your gorgeous details and such an elegant and stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vellum as the panel is perfect, and I love the colours you've used Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daffodil but I really like your background as it really makes the focal point pop.

    ReplyDelete