Saturday 29 May 2021

Social Stamping - Subtles


So exciting to be able to join Kelly Kent and friends for the monthly Social Stamping Blog Hop! This month our theme is "Subtles" which is one of the Stampin' Up! Colour families.

I used the brick die from Brilliant Wings Dies and cut it four times from a sheet of Soft Sea Foam for my top layer which I've added to a base of Pear Pizzazz. Then I've cut another piece of Mint Macaron and added some of the bricks randomly to give more interest. The greeting is from Pansy Patch and stamped in Mint Macaron ink. I've added a So Saffron diecut butterfly from Meadow Dies and hydrangea petals cut from Hydrangea Dies in Blushing Bride and Highland Heather. 


The hydrangea flowers have had some Fine Tip Glue added to the centre and the flowers and butterfly were smothered in Wink of Stella.


I've even managed to find time for some inside love!


This time I've used the blending brush and sponged with the negative the bricks were cut from, then stamped another greeting from Pansy Patch in Mint Macaron with the same flowers and butterfly as the front again covered with Wink of Stella.


It's a wintery day here in NZ, and we're expecting a whole lot of rain in the next day or so - I hope wherever you are that you are keeping warm and dry!

You're now headed back to the start of the hop with our lovely host Kelly, which is where you will also find a list of all the participants this month:

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW this is awesome! I love the extra bricks in the wall. I love the sponging inside, I love the little flowers and butterfly. I love the green! I love the softness. I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Sandra. I love the inside as much as the outside. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Sandra! Those brick wall dies are my favourite in that set and I love what you've done with them. The extra pop of colour is fabulous. Thank you for joining in with Social Stamping. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete