Sunday 10 January 2021

#CTC300 CASE the Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue

 

Choose any project to CASE from the new January - June Mini Catalogue:


I've used the top image on Page 23:


I've diecut a piece of Whisper White cardstock twice with a die from the Curvy Dies. The bottom piece has a greeting from Quite Curvy stamped in Balmy Blue ink. I've attached both pieces to a a mat of Paper Blooms DSP which is new from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. I've added this to a base of Balmy Blue cardstock.

Next I've stamped a bird in Night of Navy ink and coloured it with Petal Pink and Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends before diecutting with the Curvy Dies. I've snipped a couple of pieces of Forever Gold Specialty DSP and adhered them to the border of the diecut. I've added a bow from the retired Old Olive Linen Thread and then popped the little bird in place to finish.


The crew would love to see your take on the Challenge this week, join our Facebook page and post your project using the link over on the right before next Sunday evening.

Next please visit Rebecca and her cute card:

4 comments:

  1. OH this paper looks cool with the curvy dies! ANd I love the little bird. So cute, and a perfect little extra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DSP looks great peeking through. The gold foliage looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sandra, I love how you’ve offset everything to the right and the gold leaves are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the touch of gold! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete