Sunday 17 January 2021

#CTC301 CASE a Sale-a-bration Project



CASE any project from the Sale-a-bration catalogue

I've chosen the image in the middle of Page 11:


Onto a base of Soft Sea Foam, I've attached a panel of In Good Taste DSP. Next I've fussy cut flowers from a sheet of Paper Blooms DSP and adhered them randomly leaving a gap for my greeting.

I've stamped a greeting from Lovely You in Night of Navy onto Whisper White cardstock using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch to get the right size and matted it using Night of Navy and the same punch. To finish I've added some of the green Flowers for Every Season Gems.


This was an easily replicated card and while I still had spare fussy cutting on my workspace, I decided to make another card. This time I chose one big flower and adhered the stem to the greeting and trimmed off so no white showed on the left of the stem. I've added mini Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the flower and greeting and stuck it onto the panel The clear Flowers for Every Season Gems were the finishing touch ... just because!


The crew would love to see you play along, use the link over on the right to add your picture to our Facebook Challenge page before next Sunday evening.

Next up, please hop over to our friend Julia and see what she has to share this week:

5 comments:

  1. OH these are so retro and pretty!! Love the colours you've chosen - the wood grain is a brilliant twist with all these bright colours and shapes! You've so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Sandra, your fussy cutting is great. The gems work perfectly on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wood grain paper really shows off those flowers beautifully, stroke of genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the flowers look on the In Good Taste DSP. Great cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to cut out the dsp! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete