Sunday 1 November 2020

#CTC292 CASE the Layout on Page 159

This is the layout we are CASEing:


Or there's a sketch if you prefer:

I've used the Menagerie Mix-up stamp set to create some critters, although I will confess I didn't order the dies. Onto Whisper White, I've used Gray Granite ink, and stamped a piglet and a mouse near the bottom of the card. I've coloured them in with Stampin' Blends and using the Granny Apple Green ink pad, I've added a flower to the mouse, then a package to the piglet and a scrap of DSP. The flower was coloured with the Blends and the package fussy cut and glued to the shape.

Next I've wrapped some linen thread around the cardstock and added a bow. I've used Flirty Flamingo cardstock to punch a Rectangular Postage Stamp shape which has been shifted from the middle of the picture so the critters weren't covered and added a greeting using has Happiest of Birthdays in Gray Granite ink onto Whisper White cardstock.

I've used Flirty Flamingo as my card base and added a mat of Flirty Flamingo embossed with the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder.

I've adhered the focal panel with Stampin' Dimensionals and added a few of the Flowers for Every Season gems.


Apologies, but I have to show off my beautiful peony I showcased my card onto  (I think it's an Herbaceous Peony, but don't have a name and need to do some research). 



We'd love you to play along, post your project to our Facebook page using the link over on the right by next Sunday evening. Next up we have Peta and her gorgeous Xmas card:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous flower bush!! And your card is marvellous too! Love your colouring! And I love the tin tile background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your peony is amazing Sandra! The flowers are gorgeous and so large as well. Your card is very sweet, too. I must admit I was put off by the number of tiny stamps in this set, but the critters are very cute.

    ReplyDelete