Monday 28 September 2020

#CI86 - Colour Inkspiration Challenge

 

I was drawn to the colours for this challenge the first time I saw it posted, and then forgot about it until an entry popped up in my Facebook feed and I was inspired to select these colours to make a card for the man of the house who is having a birthday tomorrow. 

He's at home recovering from foot surgery so I thought I'd better make a bit of an effort and ended up CASEing myself. Back in June 2019 I created this card for another challenge - click here.

This time I've used a base of Coastal Cabana cardstock and sponged Pacific Point ink for my water. I've black heat embossed the image and greeting from Best Catch. The top layer is Shaded Spruce, with a Layering Oval diecut from the centre and then embossed with Old World Paper 3D folder. I've black heat embossed the fish hook and coloured with the three colours above in my Stampin' Markers. Next I've diecut the hook and two small fish with the Catch of the Day Dies. I've added the spots from Best Catch to the fish in Pacific Point ink and sponged around the edges before adhering the pieces to the card.

I love the vibrancy of these colours together! Thank you for stopping by and for allowing me to contribute to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment