Sunday 8 July 2018

#CTC186 - Birthday


Hello again, here we are CASEing the Birthday section, pages 66-79


I happened to have been playing with the Best Bunny bundle on page 36 recently, and had a little fellow just waiting for a card to hop onto. I found it on page 77:


I went with a card base of Blackberry Bliss (loved this colour when it was last here and pleased to welcome it back!). The Detailed Floral thinlits provided the cutouts of my Whisper white layer, which I've wrapped with Silver Baker's Twine adding a bow, and popped onto the base with Stampin' Dimensionals. In lieu of a scalloped circle, I've used a Mint Macaroon shape cut from the Foliage Frame framelits. I've cut a Whisper White circle with the Layering Circles framelits, and used Pineapple Punch to sponge the colour behind my featured Best Bunny. This is a co-ordinating Punch and stamp set, and he has 3 delightful expressions to choose from. I've stamped this guy in Gray Granite and used the (retired) Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blends to colour with.  The greeting is stamped in Blackberry Bliss and comes from the set Happy Birthday Gorgeous, with a little banner punched at each end.  A few iridescent sequins to finish.


Hope you feel inspired to play along and post using the link over on the right. Meanwhile, please pop in and see what Rachel has created for us this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment