Sunday 29 July 2018

#CTC189 - Love, Thanks and Support


Back from a little break away and CASEing pages 104-125 - Love, Thanks and Support


You know I love winged 'things', so it wasn't too hard for me to zoom to the bottom right picture on page 125:


How cute is that little bee in the Bee Thankful stamp? Have you thought about pairing him up with some of the amazing DSP's on special this month?  Initially, I used my possible favourite 12" x 12" - Petal Promenade - seriously an inch top and bottom was the max required, a strip of Old Olive cardstock to co-ordinate with the Stampin' Blends used. I then chose Calypso Coral for the word and Daffodil Delight for Mr Bee... all based on a Thick Whisper White card base.


I created another with the same colour Stampin' Blends as above except I switched out Calypso Coral for Night of Navy.  I punched the edge from Night of Navy cardstock with the Decorative Ribbon Border punch.  


And my final card was using the Share What You Love Specialty DSP, again an inch top and bottom of DSP - so it goes a looong way! Pool Party for the letter colouring...


Back to the blog hop and let's check out what Rebecca has created with some of the same DSP I am loving ... feel free to play along, link up over on the right


No comments:

Post a Comment