Sunday 24 June 2018

#CTC184 - Delightfully Detailed


This week sees us CASEing a project from pages 38-51.


I've used the image in the top right of the photo on the left hand side of page 48:


Again I've CASEd the layout. Aren't those little critters cute? Unfortunately they don't relate to anything in our country, so in the meantime I'll admire what everyone else creates with them. 

I've gone back to my cute Granny image from You've Got Style in place of the critter. She's been coloured with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut. I've switched the DSP and embossed pieces around, to make the most of the beautiful Petal Promenade DSP. The card base is Mossy Meadow and the embossed section is Blushing Bride using the Basket Weave TIEF. The two largest Stitched Shapes circles were used to cut the frame in Calypso Coral. I've added a piece of retired Lemon Lime Twist mini striped ribbon and the greeting is from Painted Glass inked in Mossy Meadow.


The lady looks like she is off to celebrate at a garden party - least she'll be warm! What's a party without a little bling, not sure if you can see it, but I've broken out the Wink of Stella for the drink and jewellery:


Don't forget to play along, using the link over on the right sidebar. Let's now visit the lovely Rebecca and find out what she's created for us this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment