Sunday 2 October 2022

#CTC389 CASE Annual Catalogue Bundle



CASE a bundle from the Annual Catalogue:


I've chosen a card from the bundle on the top left of Page 162, although used the bundle below it to create my card.

In lieu of the stamped images, I've adhered a torn off strip of Tea Boutique DSP to a panel of Basic White cardstock and trimmed it into three panels. I've then distressed all the edges and added them to a panel of Basic White which had been embossed using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. I have wrapped Baker's Twine around and held it at the back with tape. This panel was adhered to a base of Thick Basic White cardstock.

My cup was cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock using the Teacup Dies and the top layer from Basic White using the same dies. I've stamped the leaves in Mossy Meadow onto Basic White and diecut them out again using the Teacup Dies. This has been added to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. I've added a Baker's Twine bow beside it. 

The greeting is from Go To Greetings, stamped in Mossy Meadow ink onto Basic White cardstock. After trimming, I've dropped each edge gently onto the Mossy Meadow ink pad to help frame it against the white background.


I'm really pleased I bought this set, as it's had a lot more use than many of my other bundles.


What bundle will you CASE? We would love to see you join the group and add your project to our Facebook page using the link over on the right before next Sunday evening.

Next up we have our lovely friend Julia and her stunning card using one of my favourite  current DSP's:


2 comments:

  1. I love the changes that you've made to the catalogue card. The torn DSP is a great idea, and the teacup is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Strazds8 October 2022 at 00:25

    The tea cup looks great and I love the distressed edges to your panels.

    ReplyDelete