Saturday 19 March 2022

Just Add Ink #595 Inspiration

I decided to have a go at a different challenge this week and turned to Just Add Ink where they are using this photo for inspiration. If you want to join in as well, click on the photo for more information:

I have had a dabble before but decided to give the alcohol and Stampin' Blends background another go. Such fun. Impossible to have two alike. I've probably added a little too much as my vellum warped a little but I ran it through my Cut & Emboss to help flatten it out. 

After making my background, I used a piece of Early Espresso card the size of my card front and used the trimmer to cut out the centre so it was 1cm wide all the way around. I then adhered the vellum to the frame and added this to a base of Thick Basic White cardstock.

Next I've cut five Basic White flowers, So Saffron centres in two sizes and some Granny Apple Green leaves using the Pierced Blooms Dies. 

I've added the centres to each flower then grouped the flowers and leaves and adhered them together as I went. I've added them to the panel using Stampin' Dimensionals. The greeting from Hey Birthday Chick was stamped in Soft Suede onto So Saffron cardstock and fussy cut. The left end is attached using a Stampin' Dimensional athe right end is attached with Multipurpose Glue so it has a wave in the greeting. Champagne rhinestones were added next.

With Wink of Stella on the centres of the flowers to finish.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment