Sunday 20 March 2022

#CTC361 CASE an Animal Card

CASE an Animal Card from either catalogue:

I have used the card at the top right of Page 44:


For a while I've been wanting to have a play with the Mischievous Mice Hostess set from the January-June mini catalogue. Not a big fan of the real thing especially when they get in my pantry, but these wee guys are pretty harmless.

I've started by stamping the mice in Soft Suede onto a panel of Basic White cardstock and colouring them with my blends. As per the CASE picture part of the subject was stamped off the edge, that's why I didn't mind the whole balloon didn't fit in the picture. 

The hello stamp from Blossoms in Bloom was repeat stamped by using the Stamparatus in Soft Suede, Bumblebee and Calypso Coral. The base card is Soft Suede and I've added 1/2" strips of Pattern Party DSP, the original used three different papers but I've stuck with two and alternated them. I've added the coloured panel to finish giving it just a nudge to tip it so it didn't seem too formal.


Unlike me but I've also added a bit of interest on the inside as well:


This card is heading off to the Gold Coast for a wee poppet with a brain tumour. Hope it brightens her day.

Is there an animal card in either of the catalogues that caught your eye? We would love to see you CASE it and add a photo to our Facebook page before next Sunday evening. Use the link over on the right if you like.

Next up we have our friend Rebecca:

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card with the little mice. The mouse in the cheese inside is adorable and I’m sure it will bring a smile to recipients face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just sooooo adorable!! Love your colouring. Love the cool stripe detail!! And I love the balloon off the edge too!! Too gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!! Much better than the real thing!! Your colouring is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete