Sunday 14 March 2021

#CTC309 CASE a Bundle from Pg 75-82

 

You'll find a huge range of bundles and examples to be made with them on Pages 75-82 of the January-June Mini Catalogue.

I've chosen the card on the far left of Page 79:


On a base of Basic Black cardstock, I've added a full height panel of True Love Designer Series Paper. I've cut a 4 1/8" square of Basic Black cardstock diagonally in half and trimmed 1/4" off the right hand edge. I've added a small trim of Whisper White cardstock to frame the panel. Yes, I've cheated a little as the original card had a stamped panel, but this way works too. These panels were attached using my multipurpose glue to each edge.

I've cut some flower pieces using the Pieced Blooms Dies out of Poppy Parade and Whisper White cardstock, along with leaves and a bow from Granny Apple Green. I've stamped a greeting from Happy Thoughts in Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White and diecut using the shape from the same Pieced Blooms Dies. All these pieces were glued into place. 

To finish off I've added some embellishments to the panel as per the original. Mine were my go to Flowers for Every Season Gems.


Not like me, but I've even managed to show some inside love today, this time the trim is Granny Apple Green:


Hard to see the bling:

We look forward to you adding your project to our Facebook Challenge page using the link over on the right and tagging it #CTC309 so we can find it, let us know which bundle you are CASEing as well.

Next up we have our friend Siobhan and I can't wait to see what she has to show us this week:

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow - what a brilliant design - and the bling on the flowers is just gorgeous. Love the inside love with the teeny strip of green popping just beautifully! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I way prefer your colour choice way more than the original. That DSP is just so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great case. I love how you kept the strip in the middle black and white so that the other elements pop a bit more no don’t get lost with so many colours. Great use of the DSP rather than stamping the trip.

    ReplyDelete