Sunday 25 October 2020

#CTC291 CASE a Project from pgs 71-75 Aug-Dec Catalogue

 

We have a few to choose from:


I've chosen the picture top right of pg 75:


Funnily, I've accidentally repeated my colour palette from a a couple of weeks back. I think it is because I love this DSP!!

I've started with a base of thick Whisper White cardstock and added a same size sheet of Peony Garden DSP.

Onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock, I've stamped some critters from Someone Special in Gray Granite ink, and filled the image with Petal Pink ink.. I've added a piece of Peony Garden DSP stamped with the umbrella image and punched using the Umbrella Builder Punch. The greeting is also from Under My Umbrella using Gray Granite ink.

I've cut the whole piece out using the Rectangle Stitched Dies, with a matching size cut from Petal Pink cardstock. A smaller die was used to cut a tiny rectangle which was folded to use for the tab top. I've punched a whole and threaded some Petal Pink Organdy Ribbon and tied it with Linen Thread.


Thanks for stopping past. Please continue onto Shannon's fabulous creation:

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour combination - it's so soft and delicate and suits these gorgeous little critters perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour combo and those critters are just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can certainly understand your repeating the colour scheme it is so soft and pretty. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great colour combo! I love those cute animals!

    ReplyDelete