Sunday 11 October 2020

#CTC289 CASE a Halloween Project



CASE a Halloween Project:


I've used the tag on the far right page 65 of the Aug-Dec Mini Catalogue:


I've used a base of Gray Granite cardstock and my tag is cut from Peony Garden DSP. I've cut 3/4" strips of Petal Pink cardstock and used the Banner Triple punch to cut the end, then used that as a pattern to chop the other end, then I've embossed them all with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder and adhered them haphazardly onto the tag. 

The greeting is from Zany Zebras in Gray Granite ink onto the same colour cardstock. I've used the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch to cut it, then repeated with a mat of Whisper White and another of Gray Granite. My bow is the lovely Petal Pink Organdy Striped ribbon popped on with a Glue Dot. I've finished with butterflies in Gray Granite cardstock using the Butterfly Beauty Dies - much prettier than bats!


Next on the hop we have Monique and she has a super project to share:

6 comments:

  1. I love the pretty colour combo and how you have used the dsp on the back piece of the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see these super sweet butterflies being used - I always forget about this great dies!! What a delightful and darling card with gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CASE, Sandra. A really pretty colour combo, too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour choices and the embossing on the strips. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the embossing on the strips, really adds a bunch of texture to make it really WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I prefer butterflies to bats, although each has its place in nature.

    ReplyDelete