Sunday 23 February 2020

#CTC263 CASE the Colours of Kerchief Card Kit Week 2


Case the colours of the Kerchief Card Kit - Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, Gold, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, White (I've crossed out what I didn't use!)

No photo description available.

I ombre style stamped Happy Birthday from Peaceful Moments in Night of Navy down the left hand of Whisper White cardstock and embossed with the Subtles 3D TIEF. This was added to a mat of Poppy Parade and attached to the base. I've used Petal Pink, Poppy Parade and Early Espresso to cut the pieces for the flowers using the Poppy Moments dies and adhered them together, then I've cut the leaf pieces using Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz, adhered them together and snipped them apart before placing where I wanted. The arrangement has been popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I am seeing so much inspiration using the Peaceful Moments and Painted Poppies Bundles, I'm sure they will get a good workout in this house!


Time for you to pop over and see Michelle's creation - looks like we had similar ideas this week!

2 comments:

  1. The poppies look lovely!! I love the stamped sentiment down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, great minds think alike. Love the poppies.

    ReplyDelete