This will get the grey matter thinking a bit, but hopefully the crew projects will help get you started.
I've sort of gone with this card on the bottom right of page 36, using DSP for my background, and magnolia flowers.
I also went with the trending idea of upcycling! I've taken a Queen Anne Chocolate box and gently opened it out and adhered my Pressed Petals Specialty DSP to the lid before reconstructing.
Inside the base of the box has a piece of Crumb Cake trimmed to fit:
Some more Pressed Petals Specialty DSP (with a linen look to it) was used to fit underneath the box and around the sides:
I started with the plain Blushing Bride cardstock flower with a Merry Merlot detailed shape adhered over top placed on the top left. The rest of the magnolias are made from Blushing Bride, diecut with the Magnolia Memory Dies then sponged around the edges and behind the upper petals with Merry Merlot ink. Stamens from Daffodil Delight, all pieces were 'pulled' into shape with the help of my bone folder and adhered in place. A few leaves from Mossy Meadow and a bow of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine.
Plenty of room on the inside for a gift and greeting card as well.
Time now to check out what our lovely Judy has to share: