Sunday 23 September 2018

#CTC197 - Joyous Noel


This week the crew are CASEing from pages 28-35 of the Holiday catalogue. 



I've headed to page 31, but needed a birthday card for a special young lady and chose the bottom card to CASE:



I've used Night of Navy for my base card and paired it up with Twinkle Twinkle DSP. I've silver embossed the birthday greeting from Picture Perfect Birthday. The banner DSP is from Tropical Escape and I've used the same colour (Blushing Bride) for my sunglasses. That inspiration came from the annual catalogue and the image used for Pocketful of Sunshine on pg 50, I loved how the little sunglasses looked to be hanging from the pocket. I've used Labeler Alphabet for the age of the recipient on the jean tab in Night of Navy ink.

The ribbon was swapped out for Silver Mini Sequin Trim. The diecut embellishments are from Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits using Silver Foil. The finishing touch was the silver Metallic pearls. Happy Birthday Samantha, hope you celebrate in style!



Maybe this angle shows some of the details more clearly:



Please join in by creating a card and posting it to our Facebook page with the link on the right.  Now it's time to hop over and see what the lovely Fi has created for us this week



No comments:

Post a Comment