Sunday 9 September 2018

#CTC195 - Festive Farmhouse


Hi and welcome to our weekly blog hop. This week sees us at the Festive Farmhouse Suite from pages 12-17 of the Holiday catalogue.


Page 12 for me and the card on the top right:



I kept with the layout and switched my colours around.  I've used a Cherry Cobbler base card, with another Cherry Cobbler piece embossed with the Dynamic Corrugated TIEF. I've sponged all my edges with Night of Navy. How long since you've added sponging to your project? I forgot how much I like the look.

Laid onto the corrugated piece was a strip of the foliage DSP from All is Bright. Banner cut and spritzed and scrunched for a little texture. Onto that a piece of cheque pattern DSP from Under the Mistletoe which had some Night of Navy embellishments diecut from the Pretty Pine Thinlits. A stitched circle from Cherry Cobbler was added to the middle of the card. The trees from Rooted in Nature were stamped onto Cherry Cobbler, diecut and added over and above the CASe to give some balance to the empty space I had. A strip of Night of Navy was added behind the banner greeting from Snowflake Sentiments (the top half only), the bottom section having been masked off. Finally a metal button threaded with Night of Navy baker's twine (both now retired). 



Now we're hopping over to see Rachel's super cute projects this week. Please join us, create a card from the section above, and add it to our Facebook page using the link over on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment