Sunday 5 August 2018

#CTC190 - Artistic Impressions


Here we are again, CASEing from pages 127-141


I think I was drawn to the middle card on page 135 (right hand side of picture below) as I really like Blackberry Bliss


However, I've chosen to CASE the layout and add my own little twist - (get it?) - Lemon Lime Twist! OK, a little Stampin' Up! humour there. So other than swapping out the colour, I've changed the embossed die background to an embossing folder, and used the Layered Leaves 3D TIEF. As per the CASE, I have used a thick Whisper White card base, and used a couple of pieces from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty DSP - it is so versatile and a little goes a long way. 

You may not have realised, but the above image is from Wonderful Moments and I've chosen a similar style of image but from the stamp set Beautiful You. My greeting is also from the same set. I've stayed with the masking technique and sponging around the image. In lieu of pearls, I've opted for a few rhinestones to finish.


The crew would love to see you play along, you can use the link over on the left to add your photo to the Challenge page.  But before you go, be sure to pop over and see what Monique has been up to, seems like she's been busy this week:

.

No comments:

Post a Comment