Sunday 22 April 2018

CASEing the Catty - #CTC175 Favourite Occasions Big Shot Project


Over to the Occasions catalogue and this week CASeing our favourite Big Shot project.  


Wasn't too hard for me to stop at page 32 as I've already been to this exact photo before, but I moved along a couple of cards and chose the one on the far right.


I've used the thick Whisper White card base and mounted a panel of Wood Textures DSP - you'll be pleased to hear that this DSP will be carrying over to the catalogue again this year!  I know I was. I've used a strip of Tutti Frutti DSP top and bottom of this panel the same way as the cased card, just a different pattern. I've used Whisper White Craft Ink to stamp my bubbles. The bottles from Bubble Over stamped with Peekaboo Peach for the small bottles and Lemon Lime Twist for the large one, then diecut with Bottles & Bubbles Framelits. The labels have the same colours, but reversed the placement so each bottle had a coloured label. I've also added a straw to my open bottle and popped caps on the closed bottles. I mounted the bottles over a strip of mini striped Lemon Lime Twist ribbon with a strip of Silver mini sequins attached to the top. The greeting is from the same Bubble Over stamp set and I used Early Espresso ink to tie in with the wood background.  


A bit hard to see above so here's a close up to see a couple of the cute little water drops from the retiring Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes.


Please hop over and see what Judy May has been up to this week. After that how about creating a CASe of your favourite Occasions Big Shot Project and add it to our Facebook page with the link on the right...

No comments:

Post a Comment