Sunday 14 January 2018

CASEing the Catty - #CTC161 Sale-a-Bration


CASEing from the new Sale-a-Bration catalogue - any page! Welcome if you've just arrived from Megan's sweet card...


I chose to adapt the front of the bag on page 12.




My stamp set of choice was one we received at Onstage Gold Coast and I hadn't had a chance to use a lot - Bird Banter.  I went with a toucan, a parrot and a budgie and stamped each in the same colour as the background cardstock used - Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist and Daffodil Delight. I also sponged around all the coloured edges. The Whisper White background was embossed with Petal Burst and mounted onto the same colour thick base. A couple of snippets of ribbon have been adhered under the 1 /34" circle. The greeting has been chopped and each word has Bermuda Bay around the edge and popped onto the circle along with a fussy cut parrot coloured with an aquabrush and markers in the same colours already used. The bling is from the Iridescent Sequin Assortment and a touch of Wink of Stella on the main bird...

Thanks for all your kind messages and I'm pleased to say, I've advanced to a crutch and ditched the frame. Happy days! Am definitely appreciating my mobility, even though I've got a bit of a way to go.



Hope this inspires you to play along this week. But now pop over to see what Judy has created for you this time round...



No comments:

Post a Comment