Sunday 6 August 2017

CASEing the Catty - #CTC140 For Babies & Kids


Hi everyone! Welcome if you've called in from Judy May.  Today we're casing the section For Babies & Kids pgs 102-111.

I have used the card on pg 108 for my inspiration.


I finally caved and now have "This Little Piggy" set... They just kept calling everytime I flicked past them, but you know the feeling - right? I chose Rich Razzleberry for the base, and Berry Bliss for the pig colour.  My top circle is watercolour paper, and the bottom layer is vellum cardstock.  I don't have the sweet little die used in the background so made use of the Decorative Ribbon Border punch to recreate the background strips. Silver 1/8" ribbon replaces the sequins. I used the Fine Tip glue pen to make the snout pop a little. The greeting is from Best Birds and the finishing touch a little Rich Razzleberry enamel heart.


I know it is supposed to be all about the card, but as Peta did last week - I had a little assistance with my photography this week. His name is Rove and he usually ignores me unless feeding time, but as the girl wasn't home, and he was bored, he played my silly game. No. 1 cat is not so co-operative, but maybe one day you'll get to see him.

Please pop over and visit Kathryn next:


No comments:

Post a Comment