Wednesday 9 November 2016

Onstage Live - Brisbane 2016

How lucky was I to be able to attend Onstage Live in Brisbane last week?  Sharing a room with some amazing demonstrators from Melbourne and Sunshine Coast, provided a lot of laughs. As on previous trips, I came home inspired and motivated by the talent shared within the Stampin' Up community.  We saw several onstage demonstrations and received oodles of ideas. If you've been feeling at a loss and need some sort of outlet, contact me, you might be surprised at the extra benefits being a Demonstrator provides. For instance Therapy with Friends - what more could you want?!! #onstage2016

Today, I wish to share some of my treasures with you.  These are the pillow gifts I was lucky enough to receive from my roomies


And here they are: Julia, Nicole, myself, Fi and Janine


Friday night was a team get together for a meal and a swap.  The size of the swap was 3"x4" and this was my effort (Using Botanical Builder framelits; Petal Burst TIEF, Labels & Tags Framelits, Fancy Frost Sequins, Wink of Stella and the colours were Tip Top Taupe, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White)
:

With nearly 30 people swapping, check out the great ideas I got to come home with:


Another benefit of attending is we get to play with new product along with receiving our copy of the new Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-Bration brochure.  These are the make and takes we did. 
 

Thanks to everyone who made the trip so memorable.


And leaving Brisbane airport - it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Everything looking great especially as I got to see them all in person instead of just photographs.

    ReplyDelete