Sunday 11 September 2016

A Spring Birthday Entry for #PCC011

While hunting for inspiration for a birthday card I needed to make, I remembered the Pootles colour challenge, so thought I'd start there.  The colours were Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake - and you didn't have to use them all, but I did.

Being 13 is just a bit special, so have upped my game and made a Shaker Card using the Stars Framelits, some glitter and Fancy Frost sequins. The card base is Rich Razzleberry. The Large Numbers Framelits were cut in both Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum for a shadow effect.  The Crumb Cake was embossed with the Fluttering TIEF. The bow is Blushing Bride Baker's Twine - (liking it a lot).


For the inside I have used a greeting from the Rose Wonder set and die cut stars from Rich Razzleberry.  Happy Birthday Grace - hope you have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment