Monday 5 September 2016

A Learning Curve

Today is the first official post from my new blog!  Fingers crossed it all works.  I have copied over all my posts from my Demonstrator Web blog so you should be able to see all my posts on either site now. 

Recently NZ Demonstrators were invited to submit content to decorate the walls of the Auckland Stampin' Up office.  I opted for one of my go-to projects for a little bit of Wow, and incorporated the Canterbury colours of Red and Black (my go-to being a Tri-Shutter card). I have also used a technique called Inlaid Embossing, where you adhere your layers together and then emboss.  I used the Rose Garden Thinlits to cut some flowers and stems from Whisper White, and glued these to Real Red, then ran them through my Big Shot with the Petal Burst folder. I also cut a Real Red Rose image for the front of the card and added it to the oval cut using the Layering Ovals framelits.  Another oval to compliment it had the greeting from Rose Wonder - "For some things there are no words".  The bird in Basic Black is from Birds & Blooms Thinlits and I added a little Real Red behind it.




No comments:

Post a Comment