Wednesday 11 May 2016

A Sneak Peek for You

How exciting, my demonstrator preorder has arrived! I chose two new in-colours to work with, Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy. I used my blender pen to colour one of the new Floral Affection.TIEFs and ran it through the Big Shot with Very Vanilla cardstock. This is a deep folder and the card did crack a little, but I've shown you how to fix this with a sheet of tissue or paper, however as I wanted the colour, I just worked with it. For the Emerald Envy card, I have used the Playful Palette DSP stack in the background, trimmed close to the coloured image and mounted on Emerald Envy and attached some (gorgeous!) Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon. The greeting is from Balloon Celebration - "let us celebrate"... seemed appropriate. The Peekaboo Peach card has the greeting from Rose Wonder stamped in Emerald Envy. The image has been fussy cut and popped onto a scrap piece of Emerald Envy, then raised on dimensionals.  Same image initially - two quite different outlooks.  


Below shows the simple embossed Vanilla liner...  and those sheets you see in each of the backgrounds are from the Pop of Pink Specialty DSP pack. Nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment