Saturday 7 May 2016

Mother's Day - 8 May

This year's Mother's Day cards - I know, looks like I have a lot of Mums, doesn't it?  One of them I'm hoping will be written in and given back to me! (She's been a little time poor and it means I get to keep one of these...) This year, again, my card will be late - but I figure it is the thought that counts and it just makes the day spin out a little longer.  I have used the retired Lucky Limeade, with Pretty in Pink flowers, or Blackberry Bliss flowers, although I can't decide which I like better, The resist embossing and background stamping was with the flowers from Awesomely Artistic - love this look. My old favourite greetings, Teeny Tiny Sentiments. Botanical Builder Framelits and the about to retire Itty Bitty Accents flower punch rounded off the card and then I added a touch of bling.



No comments:

Post a Comment