Sunday 16 October 2022

#CTC391 CASE Mini Catalogue Bundle

 

CASE a Mini Catalogue Bundle pages 72-79

Bottom right of Page 173 was my choice this week.


I started with a piece of Abigail Rose DSP trimmed and matted with Poppy Parade cardstock and added to a base of Thick Basic White.

I used the bow from Christmas Scottie and stamped several using Parakeet Party ink and Basic White cardstock. I used the Scottie Dog punch to cut the bows out. I traced a circle onto the Abigail Rose cardstock to help get the bows relatively in order and adhered them with 7 spaced apart for my first layer then 6 more to cover the gaps as a second layer. 

The greeting was also from Christmas Scottie stamped using Starry Sky ink onto Smokey Slate cardstock and trimmed. I used this to fill the gap my last bow would have taken on the second layer. 

The little dog was one I had played with when I initally received this bundle and he was too cute to throw away. Stamped using the plaid stamp from the same stamp set and Tahitian Tide ink on Basic White cardstock. I've added a little bow from the (retired) Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes for his collar and popped him in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.

My embellishments have been added to each bow with my old (retired) favourite Flowers for Every Season Gems. Small for the first layer of bows and large for the top layer.



I also switched orientation to landscape dictated by the piece of DSP I chose to use but am happy with the look.


Not my usual sort of colour combination either, but sometimes it's good to pop out of our comfort zones.

We hope to see you play along before next Sunday evening by creating a card from within the page range listed above in your mini catalogue and posting to our Facebook page using the link over to the right if you need.

Next on the hop we have our lovely friend Rachel:

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute! The gingham scottie is adorable, and the wreath of bows is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wreath of bows is glorious. So fun and cheerful!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete