Sunday 5 June 2022

#CTC372 CASE the All Occasions Section



CASE the All Occasions Section - Pages 12-45 of the Annual Catalogue:

I opened my catalogue at Page 12 and stayed there for today's challenge using the card top right as my inspiration:

I've used the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes for customer Thank You cards. I also wanted to show off some of the new in-colours. I've diecut the rectangle shape out of Basic White cardstock using the Rectangles Stitched Dies and set my Stamparatus up with the flowers and leaves from Cup of Tea. Parakeet Party ink was used for the leaves and I switched Tahitian Tide out out for Mango Melody to use for the flowers.

I've diecut the teacup from the Teacup Dies out of Sweet Sorbet and stamped the greeting from the same stamp set in Starry Sky. I've also stamped the little tea tag in Orchid Oasis and diecut it with the matching Teacup Dies shape. I've attached a little piece of Linen Thread to the back of the tag and then to the back of the cup before adhering it to my foliage on the rectangle diecut and attached it to the Tea Boutique Card base. 


This set of cards is just stunning only outdone by the co-ordinating envelopes already decorated for your use. 

I did some in each of the five colours, but unfortunately sent them out before I remembered to take a photo.


We hope you can play along with the challenge this week. Remember you don't have to have the exact same stamp sets, that's what CASEing is all about - copying and selectively editing. Be sure to post your project to our Facebook page using the link over on the right before next Sunday evening.

Next on the hop we have Lauren and I can't wait to see what inspired her this week:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely thank you cards Sandra, nice little changes to the catty and aren’t those cards and envelopes so handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m anonymous Sandra, keep forgetting I have to fill my name in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are fantastic! I'm a big fan of time saving ideas, but I always forget about the pre-printed card bases.

    ReplyDelete