Sunday 3 April 2022

#CTC363 CASE Favourite Retiring Bundle



CASE your Favourite Retiring Bundle


Always a sad time of the year seeing what won't appear in the next catalogue but mixed with a touch of happy at the lovely new products you'll see in a month.

I've CASEd the Many Layered Blossoms bundle card on Page 158:


This challenge coincided with the need for a Sympathy Card. I started with a base card of Thick Basic White and changed the stencilled background to an embossed layer of Basic White using the Bark 3D Embossing Folder.

The flower layer was made using Highland Heather from the thicker Many Layered Blossoms dies. The top layer was Basic White with Adhesive sheet adhered to the back of it, makes it much easier to match up and attach the two sections together. I then lay all this onto a piece of Hand-Penned DSP and fussy cut so that it filled in as the background without any extra showing. 

The greeting from Blossoms in Bloom was stamped in Highland Heather onto a diecut from my spares box and I tucked one end in behind a flower.


The Highland Heather centres of each flower have been touched up using Wink of Stella. 


I think I'll have to hang onto this set for just a bit longer. 

What is your favourite retiring bundle? Maybe you'll join us with the challenge this week. Make a card using it or CASEing it before next Sunday evening and add it to our Facebook page.

Next up we have our friend Julia and some more of her fabulous scrapbooking:

1 comment:

  1. oh I love the white and the gorgeous soft look of your card!! Totally wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete