Sunday 5 December 2021

#CTC347 CASE Favourite Mini Catalogue Bundle



CASE your favourite Mini Catalogue bundle:

I've used the sadly retiring Sweet Little Stockings bundle but cased a carryover bundle - Penguin Place on Page 68.

I've diecut five of the stockings from Sweet Stockings DSP with the Stockings Dies. I've stamped two dogs and three cats in Black Memento Ink onto Basic White and coloured them with Stampin' Blends before diecuting with the same Stockings Dies. 

All the animals have been placed onto a stocking and arranged similarly to the CASE card, As I didn't have as much background area I opted for a single greeting from the retired Itty Bitty Christmas which was stamped with Black Memento Ink onto Basic White and trimmed. Initially I placed all this onto a Smokey Slate card base, but then decided to make that my mat and I added it to an Evening Evergreen card base.


Such a fun group of quirky critters.


The crew look forward to you sharing a project you've CASEd of your Favourite Mini Catalogue bundle. Post it to our Facebook page using the link over on the right.

Next on the hop we have our friend Julia:

1 comment: